Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Ramblings: Boy Bands

Lately, I have been feeling a little bit like a teenage girl again.  Growing up, Megan and I were completely infatuated with loved boy bands.  From Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync to 98 Degrees and O-Town.  Here's a little something to bring you back :)

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

Now onto why I have been feeling like a little girl again...I had heard of the new boy band One Direction from the UK and rocked out in the car to enjoyed their pop song, You Don't Know You're Beautiful, on the radio. Well...being the 25 year old, married woman I am, who just so happens to still love boy bands, decided to look up some of their other songs.  All I can say is uh-oh... :)

I texted Megan the other day a link to the video below asking her "What other song does this remind you of?! I can't think of it for the life of me!" She texted back saying she thought it was the Backstreet Boys song above, followed by, "Great, Britt...now I want their cd" :) 

One Direction - One Thing

Then we said how "adorable" they are and how they are 18 and 19 years old and how, 1. They are younger than Tyler (weird) and 2. We totally could have substitute taught for them.  Now I feel old.  But ya know what, I don't care...I am still going to totally rock out to boy bands in my car, while I get ready in the morning, shower, and clean my house all the way from 90's boy bands to One Direction!

As I listen to boy bands while I write this post, I'm going to leave you with a text Meg sent me today which makes me want a girl someday.









1 comment: